Welcome

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE OR LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR ME TO LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE VISITED xx

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Well I am very excited.  As a new business, it is difficult to direct traffic and potential purchasers to your site.  I have been offered a spot on a website advertising create businesses within Australia. Any news is advertising and this is the start.  I was browsing through the Madeit forum and came across this post asking people to submit their websites and if chosen we would be featured on the site.  So I have to start putting finger to keyboard and answer some questions.  Look out for my feature, it will be on the website on 11th April 2012  http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com.au/

Please also remember that I would love your feedback, drop me a line in the comment box just to let me know you have visited, or for you to subscribe to my site so that I can keep you up to date with new designs and happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment