Welcome

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE OR LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR ME TO LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE VISITED xx

Monday 12 March 2012

Time for Introductions....

Okay, so its time for introduction and a face to a name.  As my profile says, my name is Shelley and this is my family.

Bryan my amazing husband, what a wonderful father he is to all three of our children, Adam, Skye and Eryn.

Bryan and I met and married 15 years ago.  He is a business man and works hard to provide for his family.  Our eldest, Adam is a budding musician and attends a school for the arts.  He loves piano and singing.  Skye our second born, is a dancer.  Ballet, Jazz and Contemporary are her passion.  If she could dance for a living, she would.  Eryn our baby with a ten year gap between her and Skye, is an angel.  She brings such joy to all of us.  The two eldest love their little sister and she loves them too. The children rock our world!



Skye, Adam, Shelley, Eryn and Bryan


From time to time, I will be dropping in a snippet about my family.  I hope you dont mind but every mother has to have her time to brag.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment